top of page

GIM Sessions

  • 2 hr
  • 130 Canadian dollars

Service Description

From an evolutionary perspective, thinking in images is much older than thinking in words. Imagery is the language of the unconscious mind. Neuroscientists surmise that 5% of our actions are consciously determined, leaving 95% untapped. Accessing the unconscious mind is a powerful way to make changes in our lives by exploring parts of ourselves we typically and unfortunately ignore.


Contact Details

dragonflyfreedom@yahoo.com


bottom of page